22 Toledo Court
In the heart of Lafayette’s sought–after Happy Valley on a landscaped .90 acre endof-court parcel, this unparalleled estate was thoughtfully designed by Alan Page and meticulously created by Bay Vista Development. Boasting elite craftsmanship, state-of-the-art technology, elegant lines and luxury finishes throughout.
A grand presence commanded by the New York stone façade, extensive use of bluestone paving and striking gardens designed by Peter Keonig. The home is marked by stunning custom millwork, gorgeous material selections, open living spaces and seamless indoor/outdoor flow through impressive Kolbe French doors and windows. Offering timeless sophistication in an open design, perfect for todays style of living and year-round indoor/outdoor Bay Area living.
A resort-inspired exterior with an infinity-edge, zero water line pool and spa, outdoor fireplace, covered loggia adjacent to the outdoor kitchen with built-in barbeque and refrigerator, level lawn for play, and picturesque views of the surrounding hills.
Centrally located close to Highway 24/680, BART, hiking and bike trails, downtown retail, top-rated restaurants, local markets, and just minutes from the awardwinning Happy Valley Elementary School.
• Approximately 5,995 square feet of living space with five bedrooms, six bathrooms on approximately .90 acres
• Detailing throughout including paneled entry and staircase and wainscoting paneling in main level halls, generous use of crown molding and quality millwork, TruStile 1 3⁄4” solid core interior doors with Ashley Norton door hardware in solid bronze
• Wide plank rift and quarter-sawn white oak floors and Fabrics carpet
• Custom fireplace surrounds in living and family room
• Beamed ceilings in executive office and kitchen
• Gourmet kitchen features marble mosaic backsplash by Ann Sacks, Pietra Gray honed marble countertops, wood-Mode Brookhaven inset construction cabinets with maple dovetail drawers with full extension soft close gliders and European hinges, and generous pull out drawers
• Miele kitchen appliances include 48” dual fuel range with six burners and full size oven, steam oven, combination speed cook and microwave oven, 48” built-in panel front refrigerator and freezer, two panel-front dishwashers, and two 3-zone wine storage units in Butlers Pantry
• Complete Lutron lighting automatic system with CSL Lighting 3 adjustable architectural recessed LED lighting throughout
• Decorative lighting by Santa & Cole, Ralph Lauren, Visual Comfort, and Hubbardton Forge
• Energy efficient features include Lennox high efficiency gas furnaces and air conditioners, zoned heating and cooling systems, Navien tankless water heaters, and Panasonic WhisperGreen fans
• Bathrooms include linear drains in showers and heated floors, Kohler DTV Prompt digital shower system
• Many bathrooms include Ann Sacks tile as well as Ann Sacks limestone flooring
• Master bathroom features Kalista Pinna Paletta fixtures in polished nickel, Ann Sacks marble moldings and mosaic backsplash, Kohler steam shower and Kohler DTV+ digital shower system
• Outdoor kitchen features built-in DCS gas grill, double side burner, and Perlick 24” refrigerator
• Bluestone featured throughout the terrace, loggia with LED lighting and built in speakers, walkways and stairways
• Gas fireplace on terrace
• New York granite boulders and dry stack walls through fully fenced yard
• LED landscape lighting
• High efficiency engineered irrigation system
• Custom carriage-style garage doors (3 car) with Lift-Master openers
Low on density and high on greenery, Lafayette offers rolling hillsides, excellent schools, and an easy commute to Oakland and San Francisco thanks to the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) station in the town center.
The Happy Valley area features meandering country roads and showplace estate homes perched on large hillside parcels that offer panoramic views of the valley. Mediterranean, English, and French Country architecture populate the landscaped neighborhoods. Lafayette’s central business district offers quality shopping and dining for locals and visitors alike. Restaurants such as Artisan Bistro, Chevalier, and Metro Lafayette are thriving. For those seeking old-fashioned comfort food, Millie’s Kitchen is a popular breakfast and brunch restaurant with large portions and modest prices.
Lafayette Reservoir is open year-round for boating, fishing, picnicking, and hiking. After a long day on the water, locals head to The Roundup Saloon, a throwback to the days of rowdy roadhouses.
Showings by Appointment:
Contact M.J. St. Jean